For something completely different

B-A-C

Loyal
I rarely do book reviews,, in fact this is probably the first i've ever done.

I recently picked up a book called "The Watchman anmd the Winged Bear" by Ran Morgan. I'm not sure what Iwas expecting.
You rarely see Christian Theology and Sci-Fi aliens as a mix. But this book handles it retty well. For example he never says
the aliens can be saved, and he never says Jesus went to their words. But yet, somehow they have prophecies about him.

This book is so different from any other Christians or sci-fi I have ever read, I don't know how to describe it without giving the plot
away. It's well written, has a lot going for it, humor, romance (the main character is married), mystery, and some pretty original
hard sci-fi if you're into that kind of thing.

Robot or human?

Available at most book shops I checked out. It's exciting to see something totally differnt and eciting, something with
imagination for a change. Warning it is a series.. moree books to come it looks like.
 
Back
Top