Site Feedback Poll

About the top navigation menu...

  • I never or rarely use the navigation menu

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I mostly use the Quick Links menu and Search

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I use most of the menu options in each category

    Votes: 4 57.1%

  • Total voters
    7

Chad

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello everyone. This is a simple poll for my internal purpose and improvements on the site. Please vote and leave feedback. Thank you!

Feedback

1. Do you find the menus easy to navigation and categorized appropriately?
2. Do you have any suggestions or feedback about the navigation menus?
3. Have you already familiarized yourself with each menu category?
 
Great site :)

Hi Chad,


Great site :)

I'm a novice at best..

I don't find, or don't know how to find, a link to the UserCP without first going to New Posts.
If there is one, please tell me where.. if not, maybe one at the top bar would be nice.
I also haven't figured out the manner to post on Media, with the pic n play ready to go.
Another forum I'm on, for instance,... you type:

[youtube]##88%3###[/youtube]

..and the youtube picture with arrow is onscreen.


But computers isn't my forte'..


Thanx Chad, Marco
 
Hi Chad,
There wasn't a poll option that exactly described my usage so I selected that I use every option. Fact it, the first thing I do when I visit any message board where I am a member is click the "New Posts" link. I use "Seach" occasionally.

I like the menu bar here - it's not cluttered like some boards and the sub-menus are well organized.

Hope I helped!
Carlos




Hello everyone. This is a simple poll for my internal purpose and improvements on the site. Please vote and leave feedback. Thank you!

Feedback

1. Do you find the menus easy to navigation and categorized appropriately?
2. Do you have any suggestions or feedback about the navigation menus?
3. Have you already familiarized yourself with each menu category?
 
Back
Top