When I Don't Know What to Pray

So, when I don’t know what to pray
I don’t know what to God to say
He intercedes for my requests
For He knows what is truly best

He counsels me when I’m confused
When I am hurting or misused
When things in life just don’t make sense
When people live lives in pretense

He shows the way I am to go
And how His truth I am to know
He leads me in His righteousness
And comforts when I’m in distress

For He’s my Lord, my Savior King
To Him I give my everything
I want to walk with Him each day
To read His word, to bow and pray

I want to make Him Lord of life
So I do not live life in strife
He gives me peace I would not know
If love for Him I did not show

So He’s my life, my everything
My life to Him my offering
I follow Him where’er He leads
While on His Word I daily feed

An Original Work / November 8, 2022
Christ’s Free Servant, Sue J Love
 
Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Rom 8:27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
 
Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Rom 8:27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Amen! Thank you Curtis.
 
Back
Top